Magic drops Niacinamide serum is indicated to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and to visibly improve the look of pores by reducing congestion—an amazing benefit for oily-prone skin. In addition to refining skin texture, Magic drops Niacinamide serum enhances surface cell turnover to improve the look of uneven skin tone —three prominent skin concerns experienced by various skin types and tones.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes.
- Reduces the appearance of pores.
- Improves skin texture of acne affected skin types.
- Helps to lighten dark spots.
- Rebuilds healthy skin cells while protecting them from damage caused by UV rays.
If topical Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid and/or Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid) is used as part of skincare, it should be applied at alternate times with this formula (ideally Vitamin C in the PM and this formula in the AM). Otherwise, Niacinamide can affect integrity of the Vitamin C.
NIACINAMIDE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT, SAMBUCO ,ARTEMISIA.
Water, Niacinamide, Sodium hyaluronate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharomyces/Copper ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc ferment, Ethylhexylglycerin, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Artemisia absinthium herb extract, Sambucus nigra flower extract, Maltodextrin, Hydrated silica.
How to apply:
Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM as part of your skincare regimen. Avoid use around eyes. Use sun protection in the AM. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product..
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed.
- Otherwise, rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.